Alle vragen/Voorstellen/info/... van de dinsdaagse hemdjesdragers van 1JOUb
nike air max 90

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    1JOUb // Feesjes
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
MilesPritt

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-06-2020 03:01:21    Onderwerp: nike air max 90 Reageren met citaat
Here is my conclusion after working with thousands of nike mens shoes athletes from many sports: Strict expectations will undermine and suck the life out of confidence! First, they set you up for a win/lose proposition. You either achieve or fail to achieve your expectations, which is not a good scenario for achieving success. Second, if you don't achieve your own expectations, it's easy to question your ability that day, either during or after your performance. Essentially, you set yourself up for failure before you even take the field or court. Here is a typical example: One of my golf students started each round with an unrealistic expectation to hit the ball perfectly every shot. When he hit his first bad or even marginal shot, he would start to analyze his swing mechanics and lose confidence in his ability to shoot a good score.

However,training harder and working with the best coaches do not guarantee that you will achieve Tiger-like confidence in sports. Why do so many athletes, despite past success, massive amounts of training, and superior coaching, not develop the confidence to believe fully in their ability?From my experience working with athletes for almost 20 years as a mental game coach, these athletes nike cortez sabotage their own confidence with unrealistic and strict expectations, doubt, and what I call negative self-labels or self-descriptions. In my new program, "The Confident Athlete: A 14-Day Plan for Ultimate Self-Confidence, ", I teach you how to eliminate confidence-killers that suck the life out of your self-confidence. At any one time, you either add to or take down your own level of confidence. Having Tiger-like confidence means nike air max 270 that all the practice, training, and coaching you get leads to higher, consistent levels of competitiveself-confidence.

But the good news is that you can learn to control your mind and use it to help you race your best. Trying too hard is the number one mental breakdown that will cause you to ride tense on the track. What would cause you to stress your muscles if you are in good physical shape? My answer would be mental tension, which then causes physical tension in your arms, shoulders, and hands. If you have tension on the track (mental or physical), your muscles are not working together, they are fighting each other. In the practice you do every week, no one knows what you did and no comparisons are made to other racers, so it is nike for mens shoes easier to ride up to your ability. In competition, it's a different story. You badly want to do well for your family, friends, and sponsors.

This can cause a lot of pressure for some racers to excel. "I need to impress the manufacturers so I can get sponsorship," you think to yourself. The reality is that you want to do well for everyone involved, including yourself! However, this state of mind often causes you to try too hard, tense up, and even get arm pump. You must approach each race with a relaxed and carefree mindset, just like you do in practice. Many athletes who want to reach their peak potential are always in search of secrets to hop into the 'zone. But the zone is really not that complicated or hard to achieve when the right mental game strategies are put into place. It is difficult to enter a zonestate every time you compete.

Entering the zone may sound zen-like and magical, but actually achieving this level of immersion is very simple. When your mind fully connects with achieving a goal, such as serving an ace, attention is absorbed into the present (the here and now only). Your mind is riveted to the thoughts and images that help you execute with precision. With pinpoint focus, fear of failure, worry, doubt, indecision, and other mental traps are forbidden from entering your conscious mind. In this state of concentration, mental distractions struggle to compete for your attention, but lose the battle. You cancapture this state of immersion to enhance your performance and maximize your athletic potential!

In my work as a mental game expert, many of my students get caught in the mental trap of thinking too much about the what ifsor consequences of the outcome of a performance or game. Having nike air max 90 a clear goal of what you want to accomplish is critical to peak performance, but worrying too much about the end of the round, match, or game can be destructive to an execution-based (in-the-now) focus. When under the gun during crunch-time, the top players are able to focus more intensely in the present moment. "One of the biggest differences between the top players and the good players is when they are under the gun, they see and hear less than anyone else. " ~Helen Alfredsson, LPGA TourWhat does Helen mean [img]http://www.mikeybustos.ca/images/c/nike air max 90-202ajv.jpg[/img] when she says other athletes see and hear less?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    1JOUb // Feesjes Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: